The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
The Monumental Classic
Second Revised Edition
Translated into thirteen languages with over 2.5 million copies sold, Drawing on the Right
Side of the Brain is the world's most widely used drawing instruction book. Whether
you feel you have little talent and you doubt you could ever learn, or you enjoy drawing
but have not been able to get much beyond a childlike level, this book will show you
how to gain the skill you have always wanted. If you are already drawing as a
professional or as an artist-in-training, it will give you greater confidence in your
ability and deepen your artistic perception.
This twentieth-anniverary edition of Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
has been dramatically revised, with more than fifty percent new material including:
See how this book's astonishing success in teaching millions to draw can work for you, too.
- Recent develpments in brain research that relate to drawing.
- New insights on the use of drawing techniques in the corporate world and in education.
- Instruction on self-expression through drawing.
- Ways to step beyond black-and-white drawing into color.
- Detailed advice on applying the five basic skills of drawing to solve problems.
©2008 Drawing on the Right Side of
the Brain Inc.