With master DRSB instructor Brian Bomeisler
- 5-day drawing workshop: $1,600* (includes DRSB Portfolio with DVD)
- 3-day painting/color workshop: $1,025 (includes special portfolio with all painting materials)
- 2-day follow-on workshop: $825
- 1-day sketching workshop: $425
Deposits to hold your place in any workshop: $200
See refund/cancellation policy below.
WORKSHOP RESERVATION AND WAITING LIST
Brian Bomeisler's workshops are very popular and fill up quickly since participation is limited. In this way, every student gets close personal attention from Brian as he or she learns how to draw. Advance reservations are highly recommended.
- To reserve your place and register for a Workshop, please send your deposit of $200 or full payment at the "Pay Now" button below. You can also send a check/wire transfer by emailing Brian Bomeisler.
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD VIA PAYPAL
To pay your Workshop deposit or make your Workshop payment in full, please click below, and you will be taken to our secure payment page.
On the PayPal page, please do the following:
- Log on if you have a PayPal account; if you do not have an account, you can still submit a payment by filling out the form under "Choose A Way To Pay." Please be sure to type in all of your contact information, including your mobile/cell phone number in the "Phone Type."
- Type the Workshop Name and Workshop Dates into the ENTER DESCRIPTION box .
- Type the amount you are paying (e.g., $1,600 if you are registering for a 5-Day Workshop) into the ITEM PRICE box, then click UPDATE.
PAYMENT BY CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER
To pay by check or direct bank wire transfer, please email Brian Bomeisler at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on where to mail the check or how to implement the bank transfer. Please make check payable to: Brian Bomeisler.
DUE DATE FOR PAYMENT
If you make a $200 deposit to hold your place in the Workshop, please be aware that your tuition balance is due no later than 3 weeks (21 days) prior to the start date of your Workshop. Otherwise, you may forfeit your place in the class. See below for refund/cancellation policy.
Please be aware that the $200 deposit is non-refundable if you cancel three weeks (21 days) or less before the Workshop start date. A standard $50 cancellation/handling fee will be applied to all other cancellations, with the remainder of your payment refunded.
DRSB reserves the right to cancel a class if it does not meet a minimum number of sign-ups. In that case, any student who has made a deposit or paid the fee will be refunded in full, and have priority to sign up for any future class.